If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children.” – Mohandas Gandhi
Children’s Reiki is a natural, safe, and gentle healing treatment. Children are naturally pure and they accept the energy healing with joy and excitement. They absorb the energy quickly as they have fewer blockages than adults do. As children explore the world, they experience different feelings, emotions, and situations that can overwhelm them. This is particularly true for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. A Reiki healing may remove any disharmony in the body that arises from uncomfortable or confusing situations and feelings.
Children’s Reiki Benefits:
- Create a deep relaxation and a sense of peace
- Improve sleep and reduces stress
- Reduce symptoms of chronic pain, and alleviate other health conditions
- Accelerate the body’s self-healing abilities (immune system)
- Improves mental clarity, enhance learning and memory
- Nurture the healing process of mental/emotional wounds and help work through maladaptive patterned responses
- Help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger
- Relieve emotional distress, sorrow and the grieving process
- Strengthen and heal personal relationships, as it enhances your empathy and capability to love, thus fostering openness, deeper connection and growth in your relationships
- Enhance spiritual connection and growth
- Help children with ASD to be more comfortable with human contact and relaxing in the presence of other people
Children’s Reiki session time length is different based on each child and their individual needs. Children’s Reiki sessions are $50-$75. Reiki classes for children and their families are available to learn how to utilize the healing energy of Reiki in your daily life.
IMPORTANT- Before booking Reiki sessions for your child or young adult, two important items need to be considered:
The Reiki healing will only take place if the child is happy to accept it. Therefore, the practitioner will need to discuss Reiki with the child and make sure they are willing to accept the treatment. If they are not yet able to speak then the parent can give consent for them.
All children under 16 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during treatment. At no time are they to be left alone with a Reiki Practitioner. This complies with Reiki Federation Guideline and protects both the child and the Reiki Practitioner. Consent for a healing session is needed by both the parent or guardian and the child.
A parent or a guardian may be present during the first treatment of any young adult aged over 16. It reassures both parent and young adult, enabling a bond to be built between yourself and your child. This allows you both the opportunity to see exactly what a treatment entails.
To schedule a Reiki session for your child email email@example.com or by calling 503-880-7190.